Based on the scientific capacity of society of Industrial Design in Iran, Journal of Design Thinking would act in a meta-academic way in collaboration with national and international prominent professors.
Subject of Papers
Papers accepted would be based on these subjects;
1. Design studies as a mental activity toward creative solution of problems such as:
- Design studies, designerly way of thinking and creative problem solving.
- Investigation of design roots considering culture, region and inter-cultural interactions.
2. Design projects in different fields and studies toward design challenges such as:
- Introducing design prominent projects and knowledge based activities related to design.
- Introducing researches and outcomes related to different fields of design, such as product design, service design, automotive design, packaging design, jewelry design, furniture design, …
3. Technologies, skills and related education in design including:
- Knowing design and creativity and tactics for educating designers in different fields.
- Approaches, methods and new design tools such as design and production of digital and intelligent products.
4. Inter-disciplinary studies, introducing the role of design in relation to other sciences and different fields of design research such as:
- Criticizing theories about human, design and technology.
- Applied researches in sustainable design, multiple approaches (economic, social and environmental) in design.
- Investigating the role of human factors in product design.