Journal of Design Thinking is the first professional Design Journal in Iran which has been directed toward publishing the result of scientific research of researchers in different fields of Industrial Design, Design Cognition, Creativity and Design Thinking. All papers published in this journal would be evaluated by double blind peer review and would be released in open access format for all researchers.
- The ownership of JDT belongs to the University of Tehran.
- Financial support of JDT is provided by the University of Tehran.
- JDT has no charges either for the article processing or the article submission.
- JDT supports the open-access journal policy; so the full text of all the articles and reviews are free to access immediately from the date of publication.
- In terms of review, the policy of JDT is to review all submitted articles in a double-blind method. It means neither authors nor reviewers know each other’s identities so that each manuscript would be reviewed fairly and independently.
- Papers submitted to JDT will be screened for plagiarism using the iThenticate plagiarism detection tool. JDT immediately rejects papers leading to plagiarism or self-plagiarism.
- JDT believes in the Ethical codes of COPE and respects publication ethics.
Terms and Conditions
JDT publishes open access articles under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) License which permits use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.